Follow the instructions below on how to get Carbonite Core Installed on your Mac.
1. You will receive an email with the subject, [Blank] has invited you to use Carbonite:
2. Click on Register and Install Carbonite:
3. This will then come up on your screen, your First Name, Last Name, and Email will already be filled out for you (Email blanked out in these instructions) fill out all the information on the page and then click Submit:
4. You will then be taken to this page:
5. To install Carbonite on to your device follow the Two easy steps (boxed in red):
6. Once you click the Download Now link in the Download & Install step of the Two easy steps this will come up on your screen, click Open (if it does not pop up on your screen go to where your downloads are on your device and double click the file named Carbonite-Pro-Client):
7. The Terms of Service for Carbonite will come up on your screen, take a look at the terms and click Continue:
8. This may come up on your screen if you have set this up in your preferences, just enter in your password and click Add Helper:
9. This will then come up on your screen:
10. This will then come up on your screen, click on what items you are allowed to backup then click Install:
11. This will then come up on your screen:
12. After installation is done, this will come up, click on Open Carbonite:
13. Your device will begin to back up to Carbonite:
14. You can now go back to work as Carbonite backs up your computer in the back ground.
15. To login to your Carbonite account online, follow this link:
16. This is the page you will be taken to. Enter in your Email and Password that you filled out when downloading Carbonite onto your device and then click the box next to I’m not a robot then click Carbonite Login to log in to your account:
17. You will then be taken to this page where you can see your account information:
18. You are now finished with Carbonite setup.