Follow the instructions below to install Webroot SecureAnywhere® Business Endpoint Protection on to your Mac
1. Download the attachment labeled wsamacsme(#).dmg (the # symbol is just a place holder for what will be a random number associated with the download) from the Getting Started - CUE Customer Setup email.
2. After you download the attachment, this box will pop up:
3. Then this installment question will pop up on your screen, click Open to proceed:
4. SecureAnywhere® Business Endpoint Protection will pop up on your computer asking about Language Selection. Chose which language you prefer from the drop down list and then click Next.
5. After clicking Next this will pop up on your screen:
Enter in the 20 character keycode (boxed in red) from the email sent to you that had the attachment on it:
6. Once you’ve entered in the 20 character keycode press the Agree And Install button (boxed in red):
You are now able to use SecureAnywhere® Business Endpoint Protection on your computer.