Follow the instructions below to install Microsoft® Office Suite on your Windows.
1. Follow the link to sign in to your Microsoft® 365 account: https://portal.office.com/
2. You will be brought to a page that looks like this:
4. You will then enter in your email and password provided to you in the Getting Started- CUE Customer Setup email under Microsoft® 365 Business Premium.
5. After entering your email and password provided to you in the Setup email you will then be asked to create a new password. Your password cannot contain your user ID, and needs to be at least 8 characters long, with at least 3 of the following: uppercase letters, lowercase letters, numbers and symbols.
6. You will then be brought to a page that looks like this:
7. Click on the Install Office 2016 in the top right corner (boxed in red):
8. This will then come up on your screen:
9. Follow the directions as stated in the box labeled Just a few more steps…
10. This will then come up on the screen after clicking Yes in step 2 of the box labeled Just a few more steps…
11. Then this will come up on your screen it will take anywhere from 5-10 minutes to fully install Office 2016.
12. It will then say this after Office 2016 is installed on your computer:
13. Now close out of this box and the box with the three installation steps:
14. All the Office 2016 programs will now be located on your task bar for easy access:
15. When you want to run any of the Microsoft® Office Suite programs you will need to type your Username and Password for your email in. Follow the sequence of pictures below to see how to go through the process: