You should have received an email from Constant Contact with the subject title Verify your email address. Click on the Verify this email button:
2. You will then be taken to this page, click on the yellow button that says Take me to Constant Contact:
3. You will then be brought to the Constant Contact login page. Enter in the username and password that you received from the Getting Started – CUE Customer Setup Email.
4. You will then have to agree to the Site Owner License Agreement and Software License Terms. Check the box next to the I agree to the terms of the license… and click on the blue I Agree button:
5. You will then be brought to this page:
6. Click on the human looking icon in the top corner of the page and select My Settings from the drop down:
7. This page will come up on your screen:
8. Click on Edit Organization Info below the Organization Information section:
9. If any of the information in this section looks incorrect please edit it. Remember to enter in your Organization’s Phone Number. After you have made your changes click Save:
10. Now go and click on Edit Signature Info underneath the section titled Signature information:
11. Edit any of the information that you need to in this section. You are also able to verify a new email in this section by clicking on Verify more email addresses next to Signature Email Address:
12. Click Save after you have finished editing.
13. Now go an click on Edit under the Email Message Settings section:
14. After you’re finished with editing the From Name click Save:
15. Now click on Edit Address under the Organization Address section:
16. Enter in your organization/companies address and click Save when complete:
17. You are now ready to use your Constant Contact Account.